All are welcome at Grace Church, Merchantville!
Love God. Love Others. Change the World and Us.
7 E. Maple Avenue Merchantville, NJ 08109
Parish Phone: 856-665-4117
Parish Email: email@example.com
Parish Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/GraceChurchMerchantville
The Rev. Dr. Patrick “Pat” Close AKA “Fr. Pat”
8 AM, Rite One, Traditional
10 AM, Rite Two, Contemporary
4 PM, Rite Two, with prayers and the laying on of hands for healing
Altar Guild: First Sunday of the month 12:00 Noon
Coffee Hour: Sundays, immediately following the end of the 10 AM service (September to June)
Children’s Church: First Sunday of the month during the 10 AM service
(unless otherwise announced)
Episcopal Church Women (E.C.W.): as announced
Family Choir Rehearsal: Thursdays, 7-9 PM and Sundays, 9:15 AM
Food Pantry: Wednesdays 12:00 Noon – 2:00 PM
Men’s Club: as announced
Ministries Committee: First Saturday of the month, 9 AM,
unless otherwise announced
St. Paul’s, Camden Pancake Breakfast Program: First Sunday of the month, meet, cook, and serve with the underserved population in Camden, NJ
Sunday School: 9AM – 10AM (September to June)
Youth Group: as announced
Vestry: Second Tuesday of the month, 7:00 PM
St. Clare’s Thrift Shop: Fridays & Saturdays 10:00 AM-2:00 PM
Groups, Organizations, Individuals Meeting at Grace
Christ Apostolic Temple: Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays http://www.catupc.org/
Boy Scout Troop 118: Mondays http://bsatroop118.scoutlander.com/publicsite/unithome.aspx?UID=22046
Cherry Valley Model Railroad Club: Tuesdays https://www.facebook.com/cherryvalleyrr/
Alcoholics Anonymous “But for the Grace of God”: Wednesdays https://aasj.org/meetings/but-for-the-grace-of-god/?tsml-time=upcoming
Ted Warschal and Terence Smith, Professional Artists: Weekday Studios
We are a welcoming and diverse community of faith that seeks to follow the way of
Jesus Christ by serving and worshiping God.
- Worshiping in the love of Christ’s teachings and the Episcopal tradition reveals God more clearly so that we understand His call to us and live a life of faith.
- Every spiritual journey is unique and nurtured by curiosity about God and the
nature of faith.
- We show our love of Jesus through outreach to the world around us.
- Stewardship, the nurturing of our earth and the sharing of our resources and
gifts, is an essential part of who we are.
- An awareness of critical issues inspires us to align ourselves with the
teachings of Jesus.
- Opportunities for fellowship strengthen the bonds of a community.
- Christian education at all ages deepens our relationship with God.
Worshiping and Serving Since 1873