We have adapted for reopening, and things may seem different, but our desire to worship in the name of the Lord remains steadfast.
Grace Church family members, friends, and visitors will be welcome to attend and worship in person or continue to attend and worship online via our Facebook page as we will continue to stream services.
Should you choose to worship in person at Grace, the following will be required:
- Wearing a mask
- Social distancing of no less than 6 feet
- Contact tracing
- Following circulation patterns (where to walk, sit, stand, etc.)
- No congregational singing
- Offertory plate is on table at rear of church.Parishioners and guests may place offering in the plate.
The plate will not be passed during the worship service.
- No books or hymnals, will be available to touch and/or share.Because of this, we will provide all of the Holy Eucharist Rite II, Scripture Readings, Prayers, and Hymns within the bulletin.
- Each person should take their own bulletin for their own use.
- All bulletins should be taken home with you, or placed directly into the recycling containers located at the entrance/exit of the sanctuary.Please do not leave any papers within the church pews.
Our Grace Church family is growing, and we want you to know that
you are WANTED as part of it and
to grow along with us!
email@example.com, or call the church office at 856-665-4117
for more info.
Events and Announcements
Please visit our Facebook page for the most up to the minute information and posts from Grace!